About Us

My photo
Terri is on the left. Ellen is on the right. We love nature and zentangling!

Saturday, October 9, 2021

Festune Tangle

Festune Tangle


Tangle AuthorsRick Roberts and Maria Thomas

Materials needed for this lesson: Pencil, black marker and piece of paper (I divided a sheet of 8.5 x 11 inch piece of plain white paper into fourths by folding it in half lengthwise and then folding it in half again width-wise. I drew my tangle on one-fourth of the paper.)

Video Instructions for drawing Festune
Draw Festune around the edges of your paper to make a border.
To shade Festune, use your pencil to shade around the middle orb and just inside the edges of each orb. Use your pencil to shade the "bottom" orb to represent the shadow the top orb makes on the bottom one.
This is a variation of Festune because I drew the orbs on top of each other, used my pencil to shade the only center of each orb, and shaded the sections between the orbs with my pencil.
This is a variation of Festune because I drew the orb in the middle and the lines coming from it, but not the outer orb. In addition, I didn't do any shading.
On this tile, I drew regular Festune in the top section and a variation of Festune in the bottom section. The other tangles in this tile are Meer and Yincut.
This is also a variation of Festune. I drew the center orb and the outer orb, but for the lines in the middle, I drew two lines fairly close together then filled that space with a black marker. I didn't do any shading. 











No comments:

Post a Comment