About Us

My photo
Terri is on the left. Ellen is on the right. We love nature and zentangling!

Sunday, August 30, 2020

Verdigogh Tangle


Verdigogh Tangle
 These videos are solely the property of Ellen Baranowski and Terri Mittenthal Certified Zentangle Teachers acting with permission for Zentangle.Inc and may not be copied, recorded, reproduced or otherwise used with out the express prior written consent of Zentangle Inc.

Tangle AuthorsRick Roberts and Maria Thomas

Materials needed for this lesson: Pencil and piece of paper (I divided a sheet of 8.5 x 11 inch piece of plain white paper into fourths by folding it in half lengthwise and then folding it in half again width-wise. I drew my tangle on one-fourth of the paper.)

Video instructions for drawing Verdigogh

Variations of Verdigogh by Terri

Verdigogh surrounded by Rick's Paradox. (Sometimes a tangle resonates with me and I find myself experimenting with it and combining it with other tangles.  Verdigogh resonates with me because it reminds me of pine and spruce tree branches and once I got going on that theme, I decided that a variation of Bronx Cheer could be a pinecone, so that is where I went. As a result there are many examples of Verdigogh and Bronx Cheer by me. (Ellen))

Fescue and Bunzo surrounded by Verdigogh 

Shattuck, Printemps, Keeko, Spearator, Msst surrounded by variations of Verdigogh


Verdigogh and a variation of Bronx C
heer

Variations of Verdigogh and Bronx Cheer

Variations of Verdigogh

Variations of Verdigogh

Variations of Verdigogh and Bronx Cheer

Variations of Verdigogh (color added with Inktense Colored Pencils)



No comments:

Post a Comment